What's up guys? Welcome to another post, it's been a few months I think. Soooooooooooooo today my mom and I made salt water taffy. We are still eating our way through the United States, and salt water taffy is for the state of New Jersey. It's not vegan, so I'll give it the non-vegan Drumsticks rating. I am actually eating salt water taffy right now, well me and Baby Yoda . My ranking is.................... Drumstick roll please........... drdrdrddrdrdrrrdrrrrdddddddddddd - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Four 1/2 drumsticks! YA FIRE WORKS BOOM! WHY you might ask? It's nice and sweet and chewy, plus I made it. Man, that's some hard candy! Sorry I'm eating some right now . We might not have pulled it long enough. It's super hard work to make taffy. Well, that's all for now. Wait! I have a challenge for you all. If this post gets 100 views, I will cook for my...
Hi, my name is Levi. I was born in Spartanburg, SC. I have one older sister named Esther and two younger sisters named Rosie who is nine and a two year old sister named Pearl. Me and my family lived in Chad for 5 years. Chad is in the middle of Africa right at the end of a desert. When we got back from Africa we got a house in Columbus, OH. I started to go to school bla..bla..bla. Then COVID-19 hit and I had to do school work from home. After the school year was done about two or three months ago my parents went vegan!! Why would someone do that? No, I am not trying to hate on vegans, I just ammmmmmmm x 10. I just would not recommend it to people. So this blog is to tell you about the vegan food my mom makes from a 11 year old boy who is not always a fan.
Hi, it's Levi again. First I want to say thanks for all the likes on my mom's Facebook, 79 likes on my All About Me in 48 hours wow! Now stop with Facebook talk and get on to the meal. My family and I had pasta, eggplant and veggies. It was...drum roll please...dradradra..... three yums amd two gags!!!!! Yay fireworks boom boom!! Round of applause for my mom!!!!! Thank you thank you!!! See you next time on my blog!!! JK. Now time to tell you WHY it was three yums and two gags. Let's get the bad news over with. The gags go to the eggplant. It was really chewy and I just do not like eggplant, but the rest of the meal was the best! The noodles were nice and chewy as they should be and the veggies were ok (not the best but still good). Before I go I need you guys to comment below a cool catch phrase that would spice up the blog a little.
Comments
Post a Comment